Welcome to the Observation Blog

This is The Observation Blog. It is the window on the internet into the world of me, Jimmi Cottam. From the bizarre and strange to the true and delightful, here lies stuff that goes on around me. And this is my chance to get my opinion out there because anyone can write a blog and put it up on the internet. You could say this is what I do when I get bored but in some ways...wait, yeah. It is. But seriously, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and have a goosey...I'm not stopping you from seeing the broad spectrum of what an "ordinary" person sees and goes through day in and day out. Have fun and enjoy!

Sunday 16 August 2009

An Overview

So, what's to be of this then? This blog will be a set of in depth observations on things we take for granted; things we love and hate and generally, well, things. Things from day to day that may be floating around but not in the literal sense. I may get around to blogging about boats and balloon, who knows? I did originally call it Focus On: but after getting bored of writing Focus On: in every title, knowing that all blogs won't need it, I aptly got rid of them. You will notice that all that appears in my blog are my observations that are covered under a massive blanket known as "Jimmi's Scrutiny." It is entirely my opinion and as we all know, opinion should always be backed up with fact, which is what I'll do. I'll even look at both sides of whatever argument to keep 'the other side' happy. I have to stress that I have to mention it's my opinion otherwise they'll "'Av a go." Don't ave a go though. It's not even meant to be taken seriously. It can be, if you really want it to but there is a voice somewhere in there that's tells you the truth but that's behind the shouting of Mr. Daft and Mr. Silliness, but that voice of reasoning is still there. (I must warn you, I am very clever with words and if you do have a go, I will probably tear you to shreds. Don't tempt me...Yes? Yes. Good. Then we're all happy) As for what I write, you may agree with what I put or you may disagree. You may laugh at or you may not but if that's the case then go to your doctor to get your sense of humour checked out as it is clearly going to put me off and we don't want that.

Righty-o, sit back, feet up, get a cup of generic beverage and let your eyes stray across the words in front of you from left to right and process it into your brain and...you get the picture.

ENJOY! Before it's too late...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put some words from your mind into mine...