Welcome to the Observation Blog

This is The Observation Blog. It is the window on the internet into the world of me, Jimmi Cottam. From the bizarre and strange to the true and delightful, here lies stuff that goes on around me. And this is my chance to get my opinion out there because anyone can write a blog and put it up on the internet. You could say this is what I do when I get bored but in some ways...wait, yeah. It is. But seriously, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and have a goosey...I'm not stopping you from seeing the broad spectrum of what an "ordinary" person sees and goes through day in and day out. Have fun and enjoy!

Wednesday 16 February 2011

A month as told by Horoscopes - Week 2

Compared to last weeks abysmal predictions, I'm wondering if this week is going to be the same...What am I supposed to do? Do they tell the future? Or am I supposed to make it happen. Even if it's overtly difficult? Well, here we go again...

8th - What does it say?:
A family relationship may demand a lot of you, especially if it involves a new arrival. Even if love is the last thing on your mind, by the end of the day you could be making big plans with a partner. Single? The initial B is the key clue.

Was it all it said it was?:
Again, we're off to a bad start. No, it's not very clear is it? "If it involves a new arrival?" No. There was no new arrival today. And what do you mean "if?" It might as well as say "if it involves eating soup" or "dancing." This is the second time a new arrival has been expected in the space of a week! Are they re-using old tat? As for the B's, no B's or anything to remotely do with B. Apart from Backdoor. I went through it go to get some Bolognese. No big plans at the end of the day. No luck! And I don't see a family relationship can relying on me.

9th - What does it say?:
Mind planet Mercury goes into the hidden part of your chart so you can solve the mystery of how you feel about someone. When you visit a building for the first time, yet feel you know it, it's a strong sign you could work or live there. Single? You see the look of love in psychic eyes.


Was it all it said it was?:
Surprisingly, no. I'm starting to feel a little short changed with these. They promise the Earth but they give you a grotty housing estate. There isn't any mystery about how I feel about anyone. However, what isn't explained is how you can go about seeking these goals. Are they supposed to happen the day they are predicted? Or can one let them happen in the near future and keep it open-minded? I say that because within the next month I am going on a visit to Southampton's University and New College in Nottingham. Both of which will be new buildings. Both of which could possibly be where I live (or surrounding area). But if that's the case it may very well be the Tesco they're building on the opposite side of the road.

10th - What does it say?:
Knowing you're with people who want you to do well could bring out abilities you never knew you had. The moon gives you a true understanding of a family situation and you handle it well. When it comes to love, someone you think is just an acquaintance could become your perfect partner.

Was it all it said it was?:
Ooooohhhh, this isn't working. It's bum-rubbish! First of all, nothing came up about a family situation. Not even when Grandad paid a visit. And I've got loads of acquaintances. And anyone of them could be a perfect partner! Narrow it down for Jaysus sake.

11th - What does it say?:
Okay, admittedly, I forgot to write this one down. But what I can remember was "smile in a coffee shop for luck" or words to that effect...

Was it all it said it was?:
I didn't go to a coffee shop. To do that I would have to go to town and that's a bus ride away. There's a nearby Bistro but if the stars meant Bistro then they would have meant Bistro. I had to try make do with what I got given to me...I went to Asda ready to smile at anyone in the Café. Lo and behold, there was no one there. It's like they saw me arrive and duly left.


12th - What does it say?:
Mars moves through the hidden part of your chart and a passionate message could arrive in a mysterious way. You have exciting choices to make. The moon focuses on family life to add understanding and tolerance. The photo you take could reveal you have genuine talent.

Was it all it said it was?:
More about the moon and it's focuses. I have an exciting choice to make apparently. I can't think what that was. This is going back to the first horoscope I read on the 1st of February. I've got loads of exciting choices I could make...Not a slight clue? The last part of it makes sense a little, because I did take a photo today! It's of this!


If taking pictures of newspaper snippings for the purpose of making them easier to remember is a talent, the sign me up for Britains Got Talent!

13th - What does it say?:
Just how much responsibility you need - or want - to take could be an issue. Whether at work or on holiday, basic necessities might need more attention than usual. You might also wonder if you should let someone in on a 'secret'. The issue here could be about trust - and whether you'd then need to tell the person concerned about deals you've done in the past.

Was it all it said it was?:
We welcome back horoscope.co.uk's daily reading in the hope of being accurate. Or at least we wanted to. I have no secrets for a start. It is just words. I've read it numerous times and I can't figure out what it wants me to do. Sort out some basic necessities. Like what? You're being too vague. Fail. As far as I can see.

14th - What does it say?:
I missed it again. Sorry

Was it all it said it was?:
No, it isn't. It isn't there...Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put some words from your mind into mine...