Welcome to the Observation Blog

This is The Observation Blog. It is the window on the internet into the world of me, Jimmi Cottam. From the bizarre and strange to the true and delightful, here lies stuff that goes on around me. And this is my chance to get my opinion out there because anyone can write a blog and put it up on the internet. You could say this is what I do when I get bored but in some ways...wait, yeah. It is. But seriously, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and have a goosey...I'm not stopping you from seeing the broad spectrum of what an "ordinary" person sees and goes through day in and day out. Have fun and enjoy!

Monday 28 February 2011

A month as told by Horoscopes - Week 4

Finally we get to the last week of my adventures with the stars. Probably.

22nd - What did it say?:
For the first time in two years, Mars is in your sign and will be for 38 days. Don't waste this window of opportunity when you will have the power to turn dreams into fulfilling action. Venus proves the value of a secure relationship. Still looking? Your first meeting is in a sports venue.

Was it all it said it was?
Rolling back on with Tuesday we get back into the deep end of things. Mars will be my sign for 38 days. That's nearly two whole months lugging around the Red Planet. Turning my dreams into fulfilling actions costs money. Money which I don't want to spend right now. I've just spent money on this computer of which I am typing on now. I have the power. But I'd rather have the money. And I can't for the life of me think where the nearest sports venue is. There's Hartsholmes Cricket pitch which is empty. Or there's Lincoln City Football Club's Sincil Bank Stadium...


(That is, if there's anyone actually there)
I don't think it's advisable to go hunting where there's a lot of screaming football fans. What's wrong with the park? Or Starbucks? It may not be the most romantic place on Earth but it's a start

23rd - What did it say?:
You could either blow a gasket or breathe an enormous sign of relief knowing that you've reached the end of a road. Either way you're likely to be the centre of attraction both at work and at home. Stirred up as you are, you could be ultra-sensitive to foods - and even noise. You're likely to be especially appreciative of someone who seems able to read your mind and who's clearly doing all they can to keep stress to a minimum.

Was it all it said it was?:
Going back to horoscope.com (this running theme of me missing stuff out has become quite popular with these, hasn't it?). I started to fret a bit when it told me I was at the end of the road. I thought I may not end up finishing these posts. I wasn't the centre of attraction anywhere, so that's wrong. I like my food, so I not going to ultra-sensitive to that either. And even noise! I like noise. It's kinda what music is. As for this person who can read my mind...Who is it? And why are they reading MY mind? Oh. "Seems" to be able to read my mind. As with the majority of mind reading tricks it's either forced or total guess work, which ironically is what a horoscope "seems" to be.

24th - What did it say?:
Fiery Mars promises plenty of passion action and a relationship that seemed to be going nowhere moves in an exciting and unexpected, direction. Single? Just one smile from you attracts that special someone. It is vital to be meticulous in even the most routine tasks at work. Luck talks to S.

Was it all it said it was?:
If it was so good, why didn't it highlight the single aspect first? Reading again, it sort of does. "A relationship that seemed to be going nowhere" it says. But what sort of relationship are we on about? Is it the relationship like between two people, a friendship-style relationship or the relationship between salt and vinegar? I spent the majority of the day smiling but nothing came to light. And who is S? I know lots of people that have S starting their name but which one? I can't ask them all "do you know what my routine task is?" Chances are they'd answer like myself and go "huh?"

25th - What did it say?:
Clever Mercury meets the Sun in your sign so a new you emerges - smart, sexy and ready for success. Lots of people want to get to know you better but don't neglect your true friends. If you are single, only go out tonight if you're ready to risk falling madly in love.

Was it all it said it was?:
Without beating around the bush too much, I already think myself of them 3 things; it's got nothing to do with me being 'new.' Mercury may be clever but I think it's holding me back. And then the Sun joins in too. That's Mercury, the Sun and Mars I've got hanging around. I'm going to end the week with entire solar system! It's a burden, y'know. How would you like 2 planets and a star following you where ever you went? It's very daunting. As for going out tonight - not in the rain. It's not the biggest risk but the consequences may be...You don't speak consequences do you stars? I'm still waiting for these lots of people...Oh sod it, I'm going back to watch Thomas the Tank Engine.

26th - What did it say?:
The moon moves in to the sociable part of your chart to make you good company. Friendships can get back to their best. And working together on a charity challenge could be a life-changing success. Partners fall in love with each other all over again. Single? Your new love is a dancer

Was it all it said it was?:
I told you about the entire solar system! Now the moon is getting involved! It may make me sociable but how? I love how these are very vague. It's something I'm going to make a note upon. There's no charity events that I know of (I did think of dyeing my hair red for Comic Releif but that was only thinking about it. No further steps were made). And with these partners. WHO? At least give me some incline.

27th - What did it say?:
You can probably sense that behind someone'sexpensive.

Was it all it said it was?:
Quote "you can sense that behind someones smile is a brain trying to work out how to get a an idea past you." How odd. I watched Inception on Saturday and that is exactly what the plot entails (in a sense). Doesn't actually mean anything though and it is a day out. It's not a laughing matter however because the property matter is becoming expensive. I wish I knew what this property matter was so then I could solve it. It could be anything from the broken tap in the garage or something more sinister? Horoscopes.co.uk, I must say, you're naff! There are no property problems. There is no one I've taken by surprise.

28th - What did it say?:

As the moon sharpens your sixth sense, you see people's true characters - and there will be surprises. At work and at home, action will replace the waiting and wondering. Loved up? You see a new and exciting side of a partner. A relative who can't say sorry makes amends in a generous way.


Was it all it said it was?:
And finally! The last ever horoscope that I will have to read for the purposes of this experiment. I can see peoples true characters. And there will be surprises. There were supposed to surprises yesterday but there wasn't. Again, this action? What is it? I could say that it was me starting to pen down ideas for new tunes. That's an action that I put on hold for a while. There's been nothing new and exciting today about anybody. It's been the same people day in day out. And that's how its going to stay it seems. No amount of astrology is going to change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put some words from your mind into mine...