Welcome to the Observation Blog

This is The Observation Blog. It is the window on the internet into the world of me, Jimmi Cottam. From the bizarre and strange to the true and delightful, here lies stuff that goes on around me. And this is my chance to get my opinion out there because anyone can write a blog and put it up on the internet. You could say this is what I do when I get bored but in some ways...wait, yeah. It is. But seriously, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and have a goosey...I'm not stopping you from seeing the broad spectrum of what an "ordinary" person sees and goes through day in and day out. Have fun and enjoy!

Monday 21 February 2011

A month as told by Horoscopes - Week 3

Here we go again.

15th - What did it say?:
You have the perfect blend of logic and intuition that makes you sure about the work you want to do and devise a step-by-step plan that will get you there. Later, the moon adds a dash of daring to a relationship that is a bit too cosy. Single? New love has the same name as your first love.


Was it all it said it was?:
Actually, there is some truth! It shocked me too! I actually started planning my trip to Southampton for a university interview. And I actually planned out step by step how I would get there. University could be argued as a type of work, I suppose. But the relationship bit of it is a no-no. No new names, but at least we got something that is quite clear! For once...

16th - What did it say?:
I dunno, I missed another one...

Was it all it said it was?:
I'll never know...I'm not doing very well with the whole writing them down thing. I bet didn't predict that! "You will not read this" but of course, I won't know.

17th - What did it say?:
Your mentor planet Neptune shines a light on the hidden part of your chart and you discover hidden talents, which could include photography. A love relationship may seem to be moving slowly but it's worth the wait. If your heart has a vacancy, a chat about the weather may lead to a hot date.

Was it all it said it was?:
Here go again with the photography! I'm not a photographist. It's not dawned upon me being a photographist either. Besides, I can take good pictures (and by good, I mean they would look okay on Facebook) and if it was hidden, then it's not hidden very well. And I didn't want to ignite a conversation about the weather. Probably because it'll end up something like this:
Me: So, the weather's grey today.
Them: Yeah.
Me: I hope it doesn't rain.
Them: Me neither.
Me: It may not rain though.
Them: But it'll still be grey though.
Me: Yes.
If the horoscope was anything to go about, it'd think it'll happen like this:
Me: So, the weather's grey today.
Them: Will you marry me?
I thought the latter would have been highly unlikely

18th - What did it say?:
Make a fitness promise today and you know this time you'll keep it. The full moon will also help you inspire a relative to try a healthier lifestyle. You can set aside feelings and make strictly practical decisions about money. Venus inspires some friendly flirting that gets a relationship moving.

Was it all it said it was?:
Firstly, the fitness promise. I said to myself that I would walk into town today and I did! I then walked around town and then went home. Now, my legs hurt and I thought I should have caught the bus. I could have inspired a relative to try a healtier lifestyle...I didn't. Unless helping with making the chilli was inspiring? But I did set aside practical decisions about money! I came to the decision to buy a new computer whilst it's cheap before it goes up in price on Tuesday. If that's not practical, then I don't know what is. And as far as this relationship goes, who's to say that it isn't my own?

19th - What did it say?:
The waiting is over, as the sun races into your sign, so this is the perfect weekend to launch plans. You can make two deeply personal dreams real. You could give a long-term relationship a subtle, sexy makeover or find a soulmate. You're back to your best and people respond so well.

Was it all it said it was?:
Sat here, I'm thinking "what happened on Saturday?" Oh yes. Of course. I bought myself a new computer. This could be these new plans, no? As in, to get my recording in under way, I would have to buy a new computer (my laptop is now crippled). The waiting was over and so I trundled off to Argos to finally get my new gadget. Half the story then. I don't feel my best...

20th - What did it say?:
Whether it's a relative - or you - that needs to create a new 'nest', you may be involved with discussions with repairers or removers. Your brain cells could be challenged too and you may need to explain your understanding of rules and regulations - and even of day-to-day operations. You could, however, astound a Leo with your understanding.

Was it all it said it was?:
This was quite insulting! I don't think I've ever challenged my brain cells so who's to say that Sunday would be any different? Nothings broken, nothing needs moving and there's nothing accurate about these. I think I bigged up horoscope.co.uk and now I feel let down.

21st - What did it say?:
Clever Mercury moves in to your sign to make you the zodiac's mastermind. You believe in your own ideas and others have confidence in you. You could solve a family mystery in a way that makes you richer in more than money. Love asks a question that needs a thoughtful answer.

Was it all it said it was:
Good gracious, I'm turning into Scooby-Doo. Or at least it says I am. The first time I read this I thought, by the way it was worded, it looked like if I solved the mystery, I would find money. Only when I read it again, it told me I'd be richer in more than money. However, when I was talking to my friend Rowan about our own music projects, he said he was looking forward to my ideas. Whether this was confidence in my or he's just eager to listen is another story. This doesn't dwell upon it. And aren't all questions about love thoughtful? I mean proper not just, "yeah, that'll do..."

It's not looking fruitful, is it?

1 comment:

Put some words from your mind into mine...