Welcome to the Observation Blog

This is The Observation Blog. It is the window on the internet into the world of me, Jimmi Cottam. From the bizarre and strange to the true and delightful, here lies stuff that goes on around me. And this is my chance to get my opinion out there because anyone can write a blog and put it up on the internet. You could say this is what I do when I get bored but in some ways...wait, yeah. It is. But seriously, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and have a goosey...I'm not stopping you from seeing the broad spectrum of what an "ordinary" person sees and goes through day in and day out. Have fun and enjoy!

Friday 8 April 2011

Keeping your eyes on the road = Really difficult in some parts of the world

Yes, that's right. I've started putting up videos on here. I did it for my 2010 roundup last year and never really touched up on it. Put simply, I'm going to share with you, the best videos - be them viral or otherwise - from the internet, starting with this.

Be warned: If you don't expect it, you will cack yourself. So, if you're not good with them "look for the ghost...looking for ghost...where's the ghost? Blaaaaaarrr!!" videos then be careful with this. You have been warned.





I saw this on TopGear.com and was filmed in the Yoo Ess of Ay. Where else? You don't expect it because I bet you, you were staring at the truck, waiting for something to happen. And then it hits you. Or the car. What seems to be a happy, mundane drive in the car soon turned into a pant-wetting scenario of horror as a plank of wood gets kicked up and skewers the cars windscreen. It just show how close to disaster this driver was inches from a terrible accident. According to the videos description, the driver was fine and managed to live to tell the tale. But, answer me this; (and the comments on Top Gear show that I'm not the only one who thinks this) why was this woman filming the big rig AND driving? Driving without due care and attention? It's crazy. But combine that with the random plank smashing its way into your cars cockpit...oooh, she's not going to stop the screaming in her head for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put some words from your mind into mine...